Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Amazing animation, great music choices and great story reboot.
I haven't commented in over five years on NG and I think it was worth sharing my thoughts for.

Goombario's Story Goombario's Story

Nice job! I really liked the voices, dialogues, animation style was great. My favorite part was the dialogue between Mario and Goombario. Nice job as always, and I hope to see a Night of the Redead sequel eventually =)

EASTBEAST responds:

Hey sebnielly, thanks for being so patient. Unfortunately I don't have plans to do one in the near future, but I did wrap up Keaton's Tale which might hold you off in the mean time. Good to hear from you man!

Zelda Overdrive Zelda Overdrive

AMAZING!!!

An awesome tribute to Marjora's Mask!!! You did something with ALL the characters and I really like it! Majora's Mask is my favorite game! When I read the title I didn't know it was about Majora's Mask, and I didn't know it would be so awesome! And I really knew Fierce Deity would make an entrance after Zora Link, but such an entrance!!! You draw him very well!
That's awesome and I'm looking forward to your next work!

muiscinmotion responds:

thanks.....

The Maze Game The Maze Game

Underated

First of all, the reason some people some when they click play, is because either you dont press in the middle of "play" or you double click. There's still a way to cheat in this game. while you're in the "play" button screen, put your cursor where the end if supposed to be in the level you're going to play. Now left click, then press tab then space, then you're at the end of the level.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Honestly... I can play it forever!

This game really rocks, i love how intense it can be! That's just perfect!

Dangerous Virus Dangerous Virus

i liked it.

This was a little repetitive, but however, that was good!
I got a score of 1470! yay!

- LD - Redead - LD - Redead

Awesome composition for an amazing flash!

I like to see a music like this in a flash where it fits in every parts! Amazing job on this one!

O.O.T. : Gerudo valley METAL O.O.T. : Gerudo valley METAL

C'est vraiment bon!

Je l'ai même utilisé dans mon flash. Continue comme ça!

Gorekiller responds:

Heeeee Merci pour tout, mec ! Je vais jeter un coup d'oeil à ton flash immédiatement !

Super Dance Brothers: Melee Super Dance Brothers: Melee

Cool!

I loved the medley!

Night of the Redead 2 Night of the Redead 2

Looks awesome!

I'm really looking forward for this flash, cause the first one was a total masterpiece, and I really wonder who it will be about this time! You know how much I enjoy watching these flashes!

EASTBEAST responds:

Thanks! Actually to be a bit of a spoiler, it will be about pamela being all grown up!

COCK CENTUAR COCK CENTUAR

OMG

That horse, i can't say he's not sex equipped! Look at all the cum coming out of the legs, the head, the tail, the ORIGINAL penises and other stuff! Wow!

piggypup responds: