Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Amazing animation, great music choices and great story reboot.
I haven't commented in over five years on NG and I think it was worth sharing my thoughts for.

Goombario's Story Goombario's Story

Nice job! I really liked the voices, dialogues, animation style was great. My favorite part was the dialogue between Mario and Goombario. Nice job as always, and I hope to see a Night of the Redead sequel eventually =)

EASTBEAST responds:

Hey sebnielly, thanks for being so patient. Unfortunately I don't have plans to do one in the near future, but I did wrap up Keaton's Tale which might hold you off in the mean time. Good to hear from you man!

Zelda Overdrive Zelda Overdrive

AMAZING!!!

An awesome tribute to Marjora's Mask!!! You did something with ALL the characters and I really like it! Majora's Mask is my favorite game! When I read the title I didn't know it was about Majora's Mask, and I didn't know it would be so awesome! And I really knew Fierce Deity would make an entrance after Zora Link, but such an entrance!!! You draw him very well!
That's awesome and I'm looking forward to your next work!

muiscinmotion responds:

thanks.....

Night of the Redead Night of the Redead

This is just very impressive!

Well done dude! It's been like 5 years I'm on Newgrounds and 10 years that Majora's Mask is my favorite game and let me tell you, it's the first Redead Flash that I have seen, and it's surprisingly excellent!!! The sounds fits just perfectly, like it's supposed to be in the game! The characters, I recognized them and you even make an original creepy story with them! You even make Pamela's father a Gibdo just like he was in the game! It is very hard for me to explain how I feel about your flash right now and why I think it's amazing, but you got me with all the characters and the story! I'm hoping to see more of flashes from you soon and I want to support you!

EASTBEAST responds:

Thank you so much for the review! I can tell you feel the same way I did when I first had the idea for it. I had been wanting to animate this for so long! Yeah I wanted to hold true to some zelda logic, being that even characters without link can hold their own. I'm quite inspired at this point to continue bettering my skills and making more flashes, thankyou for your review again, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Wario's day 2 Wario's day 2

This is awesome!

I just watched the two episodes, and I must say I'm really impressed, by your ideas! I know it has been made 6 years ago, so I don't expect to see the third episode but it could have been awesome!

Who Framed Tails? Who Framed Tails?

It's good to see you back!

It's been some years since I haven't seen a flash of yours! Very cool, I love the story and your sense of imagination. Good use of music, good scenario, etc. I can hardly wait for the next one!

Mario's Restaurant Mario's Restaurant

Funniest thing ever. XD

I like the whole thing this is totally original the jokes are extremely funny for me i just can't get over it LOL!!!! That's funny first Luigi wants a burger mario dont sell burgers so he shoots him, a toad selling burgers comes toward luigi and now he wants a pizza pie LMAO!!!! he shoots him and then the funniest part the guy with the tacos he comes toward luigi, and scream AAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!!! RFLO!!!!!!HAHAHHA..... XD XD You deserve more than 10 stars im sorry..... haha XD I hope to see your next video

Mario's Fail Mario's Fail

Awesome!!!

Those days, there are not many original Mario parodies like yours, Excellent job on this one! It's always fun to see your videos on Youtube! Maybe you should post most of them here? ^_^

JosephAS1 responds:

THANKS A LOT! :D, BUT... THE FLASHES ON YOUTUBE, I LOSTED THEM :(

So Close So Close

Lame.

First of all, this is unfinished. On Newgrounds, YOU NEED TO FINISH YOUR WORK, GOT IT? Alright, so first of all... heh.. This movie sucks, because the voice of Ganon doesn't fit enought. I don't recognize the voice, and your skill too. Second, put more work on this, make something original, make a backgrounds, something take covers the music like heh, i don't know. Think about it. Think about everything before you post something. Third, why do you call it a PUZZLE? WTF WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!! OH MY FREAKING GOD I'M OUTTA HERE! GO LIVE ALONE AND I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE YOU ANYMORE IN THE INTERNET, THE LIFE, ANYTHING! EVER!

Chewanater responds:

1) The voice is from an old Zelda game.
2) It isn't a puzzle. I have no idea why it says that, I even checked the info. It should say "music video." I think it's a Newgrounds glitch.
3)Well, the silly heads on Youtube love this, so I put it on Newgrounds too.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Honestly... That was perfect!!! O_O

Man, you're a god at flash!